Happy & Healthy Products Contest
Be Happy & Healthy® Cooking Contest
TERM: This contest will run from March 1, 2009 through December 31, 2010*.
PRIZES: The prizes to be awarded are as follows:
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST:
1. Create and make a recipe that contains at least one of our Happy & Healthy Products in the ingredients, namely Fruitfull®, Happy Indulgence®, Happy Indulgence® Decadent Dips™, Be Happy & Healthy® Snacks and/or Be Happy & Healthy® Breads. Entries must be postmarked by December 31, 2010* and received no later than January 15, 2010 in order to be eligible. If your recipe is adapted from an existing one, please credit the original source in the entry. (For example, your entry may say: This recipe adapted by "Skillet Chicken with Tropical Fruit Sauce," Cooking Light Cookbook 1995.)
2. Contest categories are: Beverages, Salads, Side Dishes, Entrees and Desserts.
3. You may e-mail or mail more than one entry per household, but only one per category (maximum five (5) entries) to be eligible for the monthly prize.
4. All recipes must include a photo gallery of the finished dish. The minimum number of photos required is as follows:
One (1) photo of the ingredients
One (1) photo of the preparation
One (1) photo of the finished dish
5. All recipes must include the relevant product UPC code(s). The UPC code must be submitted as follows: i) By entering the 10-digit number(s) at the end of the recipe, ii) by attaching a scanned copy of the UPC code(s), or iii) by mailing the UPC code(s) with your recipe.
6. All entered recipes become the exclusive property of Happy & Healthy Products, Inc.
7. By e-mail: Send your recipe electronically to email@example.com.
8. By mail: You may also enter by mailing your recipe to us (including your complete name, address, and e-mail address). Mail your entry to: Happy & Healthy Products, Inc. H&H Cooking Contest, 1600 S. Dixie Highway, Suite 200, Boca Raton, FL 33432. Mail entries must be postmarked by December 31, 2010*, and received no later than January, 2010.
H&H is not responsible for error, omission, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, theft or destruction or alteration of entry recipes, or for technical network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by H&H on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any web site or any combination thereof. H&H is not responsible for mail-in entries that are lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, altered, illegible or postage-due. All entries become H&H's property and will not be returned. All of your entries will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of H&H, if you attempt (i) to enter the Contest through any means other than as described in these Official Rules; or (ii) to disrupt the Contest, circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, or in any way tamper with the Contest. If either of the above occurs, H&H has the right to remedy any such action, disruption, or circumvention, and to seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law.
ELIGIBILITY: All legal U.S. residents residing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years or older at the closing date of the Contest may participate in this Contest. By entering this Contest, you represent to H&H that you are at least 18 years of age. Employees, franchisees and distributors of H&H and their immediate families and members of their households are not eligible to participate in this Contest. By registering to win the prize, the winner grants H&H permission to use his/her name (including screen name) and likeness for advertising and future promotion purposes without additional compensation (except where prohibited by law). Unaccepted prizes may not be awarded. This Contest is subject to these complete and Official Rules.
SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be selected by an independent panel of judges on or about February 1, 2011. H&H reserves the right to modify and/or extend scheduling of the Contest without prior notice. Winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility within 14 days of notification attempt. Failure to return the affidavit in the time noted will result in disqualification of the entry and the selection of an alternate winner. Any winner who does not comply with the Official Rules will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Return of any prize or prize notification as "undeliverable" will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected.
NOTIFICATION: Prize winners will be notified by e-mail, and H&H is under no obligation to notify winners by any means other than e-mail. If a prize winner entered by mail, the notification will be sent to the e-mail address provided. H&H is not responsible for notifications that are misdirected or not received because of e-mail addresses that are no longer correct. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been made during 10 business days from the first notification attempt, such person may be disqualified, with an alternate winner selected. Any prize notification or prize returned as undeliverable will result in the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner.
REDEMPTION: H&H will deliver the prizes as follows: All Prizes. Each prize will be shipped to the appropriate winner's home address. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents are allowed.
CONDITIONS: By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold H&H and its directors, officers, employees and agents, and all prize suppliers harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or any product purchased, or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, whether suffered by you or a third party. This Contest is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of H&H and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these Official Rules. All decisions regarding the Contest, including, but not limited to, selecting winners, will be made by H&H, whose decisions shall be final. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions regarding this contest, please contact the contest administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIST OF PRIZE WINNERS: A list of prize winners will be published on H&H’s web site (www.happyandhealthy.com) on or around March 1, 2010. Contest governed by U.S. law. The names, logos, and icons identifying the products of H&H are proprietary marks of Happy& Healthy Products, Inc. Contest rules are subject to change at any time without notice.
Copyright © 2010 Happy & Healthy Products, Inc.